The next meeting will be held at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at the F.W. Webb Co. in Auburn. Members are encouraged to bring a fellow inspector from a neighboring community. Plumbers and other interested parties are always welcome.
We will be starting the April 10th meeting a half hour early at 6:30PM for Pizza and Soda. These are being supplied by generously by the Omega Representative. Hope everybody can get there early.
- Meeting will commence at 7:00 p.m.
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Treasurers report
- April meeting will be Continuing Ed Class (April: I-32B)
- Guest speaker to talk about Strike gas piping
- Discussion of May dinner meeting
- Open forum for the discussion of Code and other issues- as time allows
- Adjournment at 8:30 p.m.
Keep in mind that the Association is scheduled to meet on the 2nd Tuesday of Sept., Oct., Nov., Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr. and May. If there were ever an intention to cancel or change the date of a meeting, we would make every effort to notify you.
Questions or comments can be directed to Peter Starkus. Contact him by phone at 508-248-5277 or e-mail at email@example.com.